Merry Christmas everyone! We wish you joy, peace, lots-o-presents, and heaps of delicious food to eat. We’ve been good girls so we hope we can get one of our 3 wishes to come true =)
All we want for Christmas…
Raji’s 3 wishes:
1. Drake, only you can make us swoon to songs about drunk dialing. Now that you recently gave the Bay Area a shoutout, I’m sure it’s a matter of time before we celebrate Christmas together.
2. Ranbir Kapoor. ❤ I love you. There's something about Ranbir.. Let's put it this way, there's love, and there's LOVE. Ranbir Kapoor, Bollywood Babe Royale, is the epitome of what I love: dramatic in his acting, gorgeous with his looks, and a smile to make others melt.
3. Joseph Gordan-Levitt, the quintessential hottie. Since 3rd Rock From The Son you’ve done a lot of growing up. In 500 Days of Summer, you had us at ‘hello’. And in Inception you practically oozed style in every single dream within a dream within a dream.. Yummy!
Himani’s 3 wishes:
1. Bradley Cooper, whether you play the bad guy in Wedding Crashers or the sexy bff in Hangover, I will always love you. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that you can speak fluent french, or maybe it has something to do with what you look like with your shirt off.
2. Andy Samberg, how can someone be so funny and so studly at the same time. I wish I could be Justin Timberlake’s mom and you can be the mother lover and we could live happily ever after.
3. Alec Baldwin, your bedroom eyes and your dedication to Words with Friends makes me fall in love with you more. I’d vote for your Mayor everyday and twice on Sunday, Mr. Jack Donaghy.